1) I eat the food on my plate one item at a time from least desirable to most desirable. So if I have green beans, fries and a steak I will eat all the green beans first, then the steak, then the fries.
2) I am not graceful. At all. I have bruises all over my body from bumping into things and have no rhythm whatsoever. Unless you put some drinks in me. Then I can dance up a storm:)
3) My husband outweighs me by a hundred pounds, but I sleep on 2/3 of our queen size bed. He loves this about me.
4) I watch QVC obsessively. I love it. It kind of makes me happy to veg out and watch it while reading a book. It’s my happy place.
5) I don’t wear my real wedding rings a whole lot. They are really pretty and I don’t have anything against them, I just get bored wearing the same thing all the time. I have a bunch of “fake” sets that I interchange depending on my mood. In the summer I usually wear a plain, white gold band I got on my first anniversary.
6) I am a really fast reader. I can read an entire book in a couple of hours. I also reread favorites all the time. I have read the “Outlander” series by Diana Gabaldon many times. I fall in love with characters and don’t want to let them go.
7) I met my best friend on the first day of college. She was heading to the bathroom and I intercepted her by offering her a beer. Classy move that paid off.
8) I met my husband in college, too. I love that we have a shared history and have memories of the same places and people.
9) My daughter was born three weeks early and I had no idea I was in labor. My best friend (see item 7!) had to convince me to go to the hospital. Molly was born six hours later.
10) My family owns a deep sea fishing business and I worked in the tackle shop selling bait and tickets all through high school and into college.