1) Taking photo’s with the price tags and size stickers still on my pants. Thank goodness they are in the back. But now you know.
2) Not realizing I have child snot on my pants before said photoshoot. Just keeping it classy.
3) The fact that it was NOT fall weather when I did this same photoshoot. I’m pretending. And sweating.
4) Sitting in traffic court (don’t ask…) in my grandma’s pearls and having the guy next to me ask “what I was there for,” and “was it the same charge as him?” Awkward. And no. It wasn’t the same. Mine was worse.
5) Adding up my court fee’s with the Bailiff outside the courtroom. We all had to use our cell phone’s to figure it out and none of us could come up with the same answer. (It was a lot.)
6) Filming and editing a video of yourself doing your hair. And then having no idea how to actually get this said tutorial on the blog. Compression and bitrate are now vocabulary words I know. We’re besties.
7) My hair. I hate it right now.
8) The book “Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn. It’s a page turner, but creepy at the same time.
1) Molly telling me the Happy Meal I got her “rocked her world.” I have noooooo idea where she got that phrase from…..
2) The horse print dress I bought at Marshall’s today. Love. It.
3) The giant orange owl figurine I bought that my husband thinks is horrendous. Now it needs to be displayed prominently for all to see. Ba ha ha ha ha.
4) The a-maze-ing crockpot lasagna recipe I found. I will never make lasagna the traditional way ever again. It is that good.