We all know I’m thankful for my family, kids, husband, house…blah, blah, blah.
Let’s get to the nitty gritty of other (amazing) things I am also grateful for:
1) Watching “Sister Wives” on TLC. It is fascinating and weird and awesome all at once. Where DOES their money come from? I would be a crazy, jealous psycho if I was a sister wife, but I sure do love watching them try.
2) Easy Pay at QVC. Without it I wouldn’t have been able to buy this vest without my husband knowing. Ba ha ha ha ha!
3) Hours wasted pinning crafts on Pinterest that, let’s be honest, I’m NEVER going to make. Ever.
4) Buying Christmas gifts and finding great things for myself. Why thank you, don’t mind if I do. I have been a good girl this year, after all.
5) A nice, good, dirty book. (Ear muffs, Dad!)
Have you read, “Bared to You” by Sylvia Day? It’s just like Fifty Shades, except dirtier. He he.
7) Pie. I am thankful for pie. Oh yes, I will be having several pieces today.
8) A real life, honest to goodness, Zara store. I almost genuflected at the door on the way in.
9) This planner that Erin recommended to me. It is a quasi-OCD person’s dream come true. I want it. Just think of all the things I can write down on a list and then cross off…
10) Watching Breaking Dawn part 2 (twice!) this past weekend. And yes, I adore Twilight. I might have cried at the end. Alone in the theater. You can judge me for that.
I am thankful for you! My amazing readers/supporters who follow me daily and give me something to look forward to every day. I adore you.