Since it is Thursday (currently) and I am incapable of intelligent thought
since I had children, here is my random musings from the week:
1) I recently jumped on last year’s bandwagon and got the first season of Girls on Netflix. I am now through disc one and will be stalking my mailbox for disc two. I realize that I adore raunchy humor and need to make my eye makeup look like Marni’s. Obsessed!
2) My son enjoys wearing my red high heels in the morning. That boy can walk better in heels than I can. Go figure.
3) My husband is coming home soon! I don’t say much about my current situation, but he has been away for quite awhile. I cannot wait to see his face again.
4) On that note, there is something to be said for a husband that has been away and the extra (shopping) money you have with the saved gas/grocery money. Zappo’s did me well during this tough time I tell ya.
5) When there is a quarter bag of Ghiradelli chocolate chips left in this house, I find I am honor bound to finish it in one sitting. Just to get rid of it of course.
6) My daughter came out of the woods the other day (dressed in her princess dress, but whatever) and informed me that, “Smurfs live under mushrooms, Mom, didn’t you know that?” Hmmm, no…I didn’t know that.
Good to know.
7) You can buy Pink Moscato in a box at Target for $17 and it is AMAZING. You can blame my best friend for this discovery and I will be blaming her for my multiple glasses of wine per night. She can pay for my trip to rehab, too.
(Love you, Katie!)
8) I saw, “This is 40” last weekend and laughed so hard I almost cried. I may have a lady crush on Leslie Mann now. She makes 40 look gooooooood.
9) Leaving a restaurant and my son holds the door open for my daughter and I and told me he did it because, “I am a gentleman.” Sigh….I am doing something right in this world.
10) Now that I have a pair of Minnetonka moccasins I may need this pair (after my shopping hiatus, of course!) I am addicted and in love.