This is what I look like when I make horrendous faces during a blog shoot. If you can’t see it then it never happened…right?
Follow me on Instagram, why don’y ya! @meagan_rigney
Since I am sort of technologically challenged and can’t figure out how to tag people on Instagram and do this properly there, I wanted to get on the five things bandwagon and share some little bits about myself.
So, here goes…five random things about me that I somehow haven’t shared in the past year or so. Easy, right?
1) I’m a loner and it is really hard to pull me away from my home and family for a night out. Once I’m out I love it, but getting me there, that’s another story. I’m also embarrassingly bad with texts. I either answer right away or four hours later.
I don’t do well with large groups of people either, I’m muuuuch better and more comfortable one on one.
2) My favorite movie of all time is, “Father of the Bride” with Kimberly Williams and Steve Martin. Every single part of it makes me happy.
3) I come from a family of addiction and because of that I am really careful of how much I drink. I have never had a problem, but feel it is important to monitor myself. I go in spurts, drinking a glass a night every night for two weeks or sometimes having nothing for a month or so. A crazy night for me would be two drinks at most. I don’t talk about the details of addiction that much mostly because it is not my story to tell. I am, however, very proud of those that have sought help. Watching someone battle back from addiction from the sidelines is awe inspiring.
4) I have never considered myself athletic, ever. I failed gym in high school due partly to a bout with mono and partly to not wanting to change into gym clothes and participate. I loathe forced athletic participation. That being said, I love working out and pushing myself now. I enjoy being strong and healthy and knowing that I can push myself farther than I ever thought. It also helps when the monorail breaks down at Disney and you can comfortably carry a sleeping 40 pound child for 45 minutes.
5) I eat my food in order from least desirable to most (salad, sweet potatoes, chix, etc.) I don’t mix bites and I don’t eat out of order. I have no idea why I do this and didn’t even know I did until someone pointed it out. Did I mention I’m also a little OCD about order and neatness? See, I even eat neatly. Not weird at all, right?
P.S Thoughts on the new left justification? My unofficial poll on Twitter told me that it was the bee’s knee’s. Now…who volunteer’s to change all my archives? Anyone?