Eye spy with my little eye…a little boy with a Mohawk;)
Target tee (I want the white, too!), shoes and bag (also in blue!); c/o Chicnova pants; Curious Creatures necklace (similar); Fossil watch (similar) in rose gold.
I have a couple of (purely random) thoughts.
1) Harem pants feel exactly like pajama’s. It has taken some getting used to, they are looser than the traditional skintight skinny jean I wear and the crotch is definitely lower. If I don’t wear them higher up on my hips I sort of feel like I’m wearing a diaper, but…I like! Now I’m willing to try a pair of palazzo pants, THESE in particular. My domination of wearing pajamas disguised as clothing is now complete.
2) This meadow you see up there? Those flowers look really soft from the side of the road. Yet when you wade on in they are actually really stiff and unforgiving. Not to mention the lady who was mowing her lawn behind me who was probably wondering why in the world I was photographing myself while my little girl was prancing around in a princess dress and two different shoes. #bloggerprobz
3) I went to my first class at the Y today and at the end they have 15 minutes of hardcore ab work. I worked my tail of for the whole class and those last 15 minutes? I felt like dying. Yet when I looked at the clock it had only been five minutes. Five! My poor abs, they did NOT like that punishment.
4) I’m taking a break from wearing my extensions for a bit. My poor hair. It has sort of been abused by me and needs a break. I am determined (back me up on this!) to not dye my hair for a year. Except my grey roots. Those get touched up every 5 weeks due to the week genes my Mama gave me in the lets get tons of grey hair super early department. (Love you, mom!) The ends, though! No more dying or weird, freaky experiments. I’m also trying to talk myself out of THIS haircut. I always regret cutting my hair. Always. Talk some sense into me!
5) I had a super fun, felt like a million bucks, professional moment today. Except I can’t tell you, YET. Tease! (Cue the evil laugh.)
Love you, guys, I’ll tell you more later this week:)
Tell me, do you like wearing Harem pants? Have you tried them? How about cutting your hair…good or bad? Opinions, please!