Target top (similar) and bag; Zara pants (similar); Chinese Laundry shoes; Curious Creatures triangle necklace (similar); Threads bracelets.
I’m not sure when I discovered Zara, but I know that when I lived in Florida they had a store in the mall (the biggest, nicest mall EVER,) in Orlando. Three hours away. Which meant whenever we went to Disney I had to do a little side trip to the mall. I may have even genuflected when I first went in the store? I was that excited. Anyway, long story long, I bought these pants in the store a year or so ago and love the fit. They are cut like trousers and have great stretch and cute little zippers at the ankles.
Here a couple tips when it comes to wearing camo patterned anything:
1) I use the print as a neutral and add other patterns if they are black and white. Just be prepared to have your Grandma give you the side eye and question your sanity.
2) Don’t wear more than one camo item at a time or you risk being seen as a person that wears it head to toe on purpose (i.e a hunter.) Unless you are, then carry on.
3) My favorite way to incorporate this pattern is with a solid color top and simpler accessories, as it stands on its own without a lot of extra stuff needed. In the summer I half tuck a black tank and wear gladiator sandals. In the winter I add ankle boots and a slouchy sweatshirt.
On to the fun part. I want to see how YOU style a military inspired outfit! This can include anything from camo prints, to olive colored jackets and boots. The fun is seeing how we all make it our OWN.
1) Follow me, Brandi, Dawnelle, Rebecca and Kayleigh and include a link in your blog post to this blog post. Then link up your POST (not your blog, but the actual post!) below.
2) Visit the other blogs in the link up and say hello! This is half the fun of linking up, you get to meet new bloggers and introduce yourself.
3) Check back next Tuesday to see if you were chosen as our favorite (we each pick one!), and to see the reveal of next months’ theme. That’s it!
P.S. I have since added these camo flats, this studded olive hat, and this amazing jacket to my closet and may have to stop myself soon before I look a little
a lot crazy.
Tell me, what is your favorite way to wear camo prints?