Old Navy sweater, old (similar); Target tunic (and similar), shoes and leggings (love these); Asos hat, Unknown vest? (similar.)
Can we also discuss the amazingness of this sweater?
I have a couple of thoughts.
1) If you layer a fur vest under a chunky sweater you may possibly look like Miley Cyrus in a bear costume. Lesson learned?
2) On a completely hypocritical note, I love wearing vests with sweaters and eliminating the need for a jacket sometimes. I currently have two vests, a black one I bought from QVC last year (found HERE) and a white one that I can’t remember where I got it from. TJ Maxx, maybe? Marshall’s? I am also on the lookout for a classic light brown one as well, so let me know if you find something!
3) Another current love? Wearing dresses over pants and treating them as long tunics. The beauty of living in a colder climate again is being able to throw on multiple layers and not seem crazy. Plus, I’m warm.
4) You will see me in a beanie (or five) from now until forever. I have quite a colorful collection going. Target has the best, fun colors right now (darn them, they are just leaping into my cart!) Which is why I now have a cobalt blue and a teal green one and could be considered a beanie hoarder.
5) No, I will not show you what the light gray leggings looked like in these photos. It’s ugly, friends. Ugly.