Asos sweater (I like this one better!); LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s dress; Target scarf, old (similar) and sunglasses (similar); Legacy fleece tights; Hunter boots.
I’ve been sort of in a hum drum loss for what to wear recently, as winter tends to make you want to bundle up in 6,392 layers and hibernate inside by the fire. This, in case you were wondering, is the best case scenario for me personally, but not for a girl with a style blog. I’m really looking forward to bare legs, flower printed fabrics, and bright, neon and sherbet colored clothes. And sandals! Just remind me to self tan sometime in the near future, I think my pale skin is see through at this point.
On that note, I bought the dress above at Kohl’s last week and it is so soft and comfortable! I may need to go back and get the second color option. It’s sort of perfection in a dress. I am a huge fan of Lauren Conrad’s line at Kohl’s, I have never been disappointed with her fit or selection. It’s also nice to step out of my ‘Target’ box when it comes to shopping. I like convenience and ease,you know? Kohl’s and Target always have great, cheaper options of trendy items, something that I can relate to. I just don’t like to spend a lot on most of my clothing. Every once in awhile I will splurge on something, but only if I lust over it for a long time and still love it. Then I go for it and wear it to death.
Here are some other things I’m eying for Spring:
1) This pastel and neon bib necklace from Anthropolgie is amazing. It is crazy expensive (in my opinion) for a necklace, but I keep going back to look at it again and again. I would style it with a simple white tee and cutoff shorts, or over a maxi dress and gladiator sandals. It’s gorgeous.
2) The Transport Tote from Madewell has a new, tribal looking print tote. I think it has the perfect neutral, go with everything print, and would be perfect for hauling everything but the kitchen sink in style.
3) I have these printed palazzo pants from Target and I can’t wait to wear them with flats and a slouchy tee. I may even branch out and throw on a crop top with them. Yikes!
4) Can we discuss how much I love this striped, lightweight jacket from Asos? I adore stripes and think that this is the perfect way to keep warm during chillier Spring days, while still bringing in a fun pattern. This striped tee shirt dress is also amazing.
6) Birkenstock’s are back, and I love the thought of being comfortable and trendy. I would wear the basic black pair with everything, dresses (midi and long), and shorts. They just have a casual, cool vibe which I love.
7) Since I may be exposing more than just a wrist in the near future (gasp!), why not layer up some neon bracelets to brighten up a basic look? Also adoring this statement necklace over a tee and pencil skirt for a night out.
8) I’m currently obsessed with any type of flowy, kimono style cardigan right now. Forever 21 has a lovely fringed version, as well as this floral one that I may have to order for myself.
9) Hey! Everyday, black harem pants for $15! I’m in.
10) Lastly, can a girl ever have enough black sandals? Especially in this gladiator style? In the words of my daughter when she see’s something she likes, “I need this.” She’s got a point.
Tell me, what have you been looking forward to Spring, in regards to clothing/accessories?