℅ Avery Lane poncho (on sale!); Target sweater (on sale!), jeans (similar) and boots, old (similar); Kohl’s purse, old (similar); Rayban sunnies; F21 cross earrings (similar.)
This look is brought to you by the letter “o”, meaning I’m OVER wearing a jacket. You with me?
I’m starting to get the feeling that I post a whole ton of negative stuff about myself here and not a lot of the good. I’m not the best “everything about me is AWESOME”, kind of gal, but I certainly don’t think I’m horrid, either. Self esteem is a good thing, especially if you have a six year old impressionable daughter. (Girl power!) It’s time to put my money with where my mouth is and come up with ten things I like about ME.
(Thanks Holly for the post idea, you rock as usual!)
1) I have pretty good willpower. If I say I will do something (not eat sweets, workout more, etc), I do it. I’m currently on a mission to lose the ten pounds I’ve gained since last summer and I’m down six. Go me.
2) I wake up happy and have a pretty sunny disposition most of the time.
3) I’m really good at keeping a clear head in emergencies. I’m a good person to have around when things go wrong because I have a strong stomach, don’t panic easily, and can handle a lot of what is thrown at me.
4) I am really good at sleep training and caring for babies. My friends all call me, “The Baby Whisperer.”
5) I love to write and I like that I can take what is in my head and organize it into a readable piece.
6) I am a super fast reader, it usually takes me about a day to read a 300 page book. This is not good for my Amazon (Kindle Fire) account, incidentally.
7) I can be pretty funny and I like that I can make people laugh.
8) I haven’t done anything art related in a long time, but I am a good artist and can draw most anything I see. (Just don’t ask me to come up with anything creative on my own;)
9) I love that I have the ability to dress myself in a way that shows my personality. Having personal style is a way to be creative on a daily basis, and I think I do a pretty good job of it.
10) I am a really good listener and love when friends and family come to me for advice, it makes me feel good to help others. I like to think I have the ability to see both sides of an argument, and this helps me when presented with a problem.
Tell me, what do YOU like about yourself?