It’s funny sometimes putting myself out there on a daily basis, there are so many looks I’ve posted that I love, and some that I absolutely HATE! I thought it would be fun to make it a link up because we all can relate to this (I hope!)
Let’s start first with my favorite looks.
1) This dress above is so much fun and it needed nothing to look good. I felt very pretty and boho Princess-y in it. Also, $5 sunglasses from Forever 21 that look like the $170 Raybans that are super trendy right now? Winning.
2) This look is one of my go to looks on a daily basis. Great jeans, a simple top, and fun/bright accessories to tie it all in and make it look unique.
3) Man, this dress! It fit so perfectly and had pockets! I also loved that it felt like ME, but the cooler version of me, you know? I wore it to Lucky Fabb in October and got a lot of compliments on it.
And now the bad. Two of these I never even posted because I got home and edited them and said NO WAY. Looks like they made it to the blog anyway;)
1) I bought this dress from Asos because I saw another blogger wearing it and thought she looked amazing, but it arrived and made me look….dumpy? The sleeves felt matronly and the crew neck was awful.
2) Flannel, fur, a weird hi lo skirt, and unzipped boots. Fail.
3) I did post this look in one of my “I hate this outfit” blog posts, and you can see why. It looks haphazard and sloppy and the fit of everything is too slouchy. Yikes.
Next, my good friend Amanda (from Denim & Daydreams) was kind enough to send me her best and worst looks as well (though truthfully, her worst day is still really good!)
Hint: She’s also chipping in for a $50 gift card to Forever 21, so make sure you enter below!
What Amanda loved!
1) I loved the mix of feminine and tough between the light lip color and girly blouse and the leather jacket.
2) This outfit is one of my go-to’s. It is one of rules I swear by: If you take all of your favorite pieces and put them together, you will end up being obsessed. Between this scarf, my fave sunnies, my leather jacket (which was my first major investment purchase), leopard heels and boyfriend jeans, I mean, what is not to love?
3) This top is probably the most flattering thing I own. With the dark torso and the light sleeves it is a perfect go-to top. I added my simple skinnies and a metallic pump for some flare.
What Amanda didn’t love!
1) I ended up hating how the top in this one hung out. The angle of the bottom really bugs me and I feel like the whole thing just looks sloppy!
2) I have tried many, many times and I can just no pull of leggings as pants. I hated everything about this. Each piece is so great alone, I just did not pull off the casual errands look I was going for. File this under Pinterest Fail.
3) I can’t quite decide if it was the ill fitting jeans, the too much scarf or the way the camera picked up my lipstick but this is just a big-fat-no in my book. Does this lipstick always scream bozo the clown?
Now it’s YOUR turn to link up and show us your best and worst looks! It can be one of each, or multiple, there are NO RULES.
An InLinkz Link-up