I’m not sure when exactly I started watching QVC religiously, but I think it really began after my daughter was born. There’s something really awesome about a channel that runs live 24/7. I mean, what else are you going to watch during those endless midnight feedings? There is always something fresh and new on, the brands they bring in are top notch, and I learn so much about different items and products while sitting in my own home.
I know that watching QVC can seem sort of “old lady-ish” to some, but I wanted to share five of the top reasons why I love watching (and buying!) from there, and lure to over to the dark side with me (ha!)
1) I’ve made no secret of the fact that I love switching up my wedding rings a lot. I have a beautiful real set…that I rarely wear. I like having OPTIONS, and QVC has so many affordable options for me to try out. Some days I want to wear a solitaire, sometimes a three stone, and other times I want to wear an Art Deco style sapphire (see above.) I don’t like to commit to any one style, and Diamonique rings give me the chance to experiment. I often get a new set for Christmas and other holidays, and I love having something new to try out. My favorites are this sapphire ring (similar), this black and simulated diamond ring, and this three stone ring.
2) I have found a lot of products I love watching various presentations. I often watch them again and again before committing and ordering. Being able to see the products used live on air, hear what is great about it (though I am aware it’s mostly a sales pitch!), and knowing that I can go online and read reviews of real people makes me happy. I tend to have QVC on a lot for pure background noise, and look up when something interests me. Watching certain shows and hosts, and tuning in to products I adore makes me stupidly happy.
3) Some of the products I have ordered and loved can be set to auto-delivery, meaning I can have them continuously shipped to me as needed. I also like that I can do easy pay for higher priced items. This is a no interest/split payment plan taken from your debit card for certain products. I don’t like to do this a lot (we don’t have credit cards and I don’t like payments, interest or no, hanging over me), but on higher priced products like the Clarisonic? This makes it easy to get it home and try it out, and return if I need, with a lower initial cost to me.
4) Oh, I LOVE getting my favorite products in super size! I do this with my lotion and body wash, as well as my argan oil, and I also lock into special deals (a Today’s Special Value!) for my Wen hair cleanser. I get what I love in larger amounts, and for less than I could anywhere else. This makes me happy.
5) And finally, one of my favorite clothing lines for lightweight layers and other tunic-y tops, Logo by Lori Goldstein, is sold there. Sometimes I feel like I am finding things that I can’t find anywhere else (the most PERFECT layering tanks), and I really love watching out for what is new. Plus, watching her style her clothing live is really fun, I always learn something when watching her shows.
So tell me, do YOU watch QVC?