Last month I decided to intentionally set a month of goals for my real life and my blogging life (though they are one and the same, really! Ha. ) There is something about having a goal written down and put out there for others to see, I find that I buckle down and do most of what I set out to do. Which I love! I am a goal oriented, write it all down, won’t quit because I said so kind of gal. If I say I will do it I will. So! Without further ado, here are my December Life + Blogging goals:
Life Goal for December
1) The other night we sat down as a family and created a bucket list of holiday activities for our family. They included making cookies (sugar cookies, peppermint bark, and maybe chocolate dipped pretzel rods?), going to the downtown Christmas tree lighting and the free holiday movies at the State Theater, going to see The Polar Express on Christmas Eve, driving around to see the lights one night, and watching some of our favorite Christmas on TV. We may add more as the month goes on!
2) I have been consistently working towards working out three times a week (as a minimum), with zero excuses for a month or so. That means I often work out at 5:50 am on the days I work, but I find I am really refreshed and like “getting it out of the way.” Who knew?!
I also want to add that I am working on not binging a lot on holiday goodies, too, because there are a lot of opportunities to eat ALL THE FOOD, and choosing a day to eat it all is enough! I say no a lot more than I want to, but I feel better in the long run.
3) Since joining Monat as a marketing partner (after trying the magical shampoo ONCE, it is that good…I promise!), I have wanted to share the news about it. I mean, we all use shampoo, and if you have stuff that makes your hair look great without chemicals and with minimal effort, what’s not to love? I’m looking to share what makes this stuff so special with you, because I know if you try it you will never use anything else. I PROMISE.
To learn more (in 60 seconds or less!), click HERE!
To see my personal hair transformation, click HERE!
To see the products we offer, click HERE! (You can join up right there, too!)
Please email or comment below if you are interested in learning more!
4) My last personal goal is to just enjoy every moment of this season. With all that needs to get done and all the stress that usually accompanies making sure everything gets done and all the gifts are bought, this time of year is not always the best. I am trying to enjoy each part of what is to come, from the twinkling Christmas lights, the constantly playing holiday music, to the joy on my children’s’ faces as they await December 25th, and not let the stress get to me.
Blogging Goals for December:
1) Last month I decided to begin posting 5 days a week again, and it totally changed how I felt about blogging! Consistently writing content and planning what is to come just makes it all flow better, you know? The more I write the more ideas come to me, and the more opportunities arise through blogging (which often means more money!) Who doesn’t want that? I plan on blogging five days a week in December, too.
2) I only have one other goal this month for blogging (because this time of year is CRAZY!), but I have been slacking off on commenting on other blogs and I want to do better. I am still reading as much as I can, but I miss the interaction of commenting and I plan to do better this month. I am setting aside time each day to reading and commenting on the blogs I love the most.
Tell me! What are some of your blogging/life goals this month?