It’s always interesting to dig into my stats and see what you all read the most and what gets the most hits! I often have a little trouble predicting what will be read the most here, and what will gain the most interest, so I just write what makes me happy and hope you like it, too. HA. Please feel free to let me know in the comments what you enjoy reading the most and I can works towards that in 2016!
My top five most read posts of 2016!
1) How to Diversify Your Blog Income: This post got the most hits of any post I’ve ever written, eclipsing five years worth of content in the month or so since I have written it. I think what people liked was that I was honest about what I have earned and where it comes from, and that how-to posts are always very popular. I’ll try to write more like these!
2) Million Dollar Tan Review and Tutorial: This was the first self tanner tutorial I did way back in the beginning of my blogging days, and it seems that people REALLY like a great self tanner tutorial! Both of the ones I have done are in my top five most viewed posts and for some reason I think that is funny. Self tanner…who knew?
Please let me know if these video tutorials are something you’d like to see more of!
3) The Quest for the Perfect Self Tanner: This is the self tanner I currently use and love, and seeing how it a highly viewed post, you agree, too!
4) It Gets Better: This was one of the parenting posts I wrote a year or two ago that I really enjoyed writing. I love doing in depth, essay type pieces like this, more so than any other type of post. I stand by everything I wrote in this one and still love it.
5) I Have No Idea How to Wear a Blanket Scarf: This makes me laugh, because it was something I thought was not that interesting, just a confession that I have no idea how to style something, and it took off! I still agree with the sentiments behind this post, and my confusion;)
Tell me, what do you enjoy reading most here?