Here are FIVE faux fur options that I’m dying over lately (and I think you NEED. Ha.)
1) I bought my first faux fur jacket, a leopard one, on sale a couple of years ago at Asos. I love this jacket! It is funky, yet classic, and gives a cute edge to any look. Here is a Topshop option, a Forever 21 option, and an Asos option!
2) I bought the pale pink jacket above last March from Forever 21 on sale and I am so glad I did (the best time to buy a jacket is late Spring!) I always get compliments when I wear it, and it is the warmest, Teddy bear type coat you ever did see. I found a similar one at Asos, Nordstrom, and Cara Loren’s shop.
3) My mama bought me a gorgeous gray faux fur jacket a couple of years ago, and I absolutely love it. I personally love wearing it super casual, often with jeans, a slouchy sweater, and faux Ugg boots. It brings a cool vibe to the days I am really lazy getting dressed, it’s kind of like the red lip of jackets;) I found a similar one at Topshop.
4) Something that I bought that really surprised me last year was my blue faux fur jacket from Forever 21. I call it my Cookie Monster coat! It is bright and happy and a little out there, perfect for all neutral looks and for going out. Sometimes the fun of faux fur is going out the box color wise. I found a cute copper one, the most amazing patchwork style faux fur, and a rust colored shaggy style faux fur coat.
5) Last but not least, I love a jacket with a great shawl style faux fur collar. I saw one on Love Taza a couple of years ago and it was so gorgeous. I would die to find a similar one now. It’s even better if the jacket is a fun color, too! ( I saw a woman in Target the other day in a gorgeous red coat and I couldn’t stop staring, it was such a fun color and she looked great.) Here is a wonderful black version, and a plaid option.
Shop the post: