Forever 21 jacket (option, option); Blank NYC boyfriend jeans; Kate Spade bag.
I don’t splurge on everything I use ( I wish!), but the things I do splurge on I am VERY attached to. While I can be very happy with my no brand face wash and drugstore lipstick (among other things), I cannot part with some key splurge beauty items. Here are some products I LOVE and just cannot live without:
1) Fresh Cream lotion and body wash: I buy this stuff in 32 ounce jugs with a pump bottles from QVC and I adore it. I think the smell is delicious, it’s sweet but not TOO sweet, and makes me happy every time I wear it. I love Philospohy scents, they are never overpowering or too perfume-y. My other favorite scents are Pure Grace and Amazing Grace, which I have used a lot in the past, but right now Fresh Cream is really doing it for me.
2) Hello Lashes by It Cosmetics: This mascara is awesome! It never feels dry or brittle, it never flakes off, and it makes my lashes look natural (yet amazing.) It also washes off really easily at night! I love every product from this line, including their Vitality lip gloss in Je Ne Sais Quoi, ombre blush, and eye brow pencil.
3) Clarisonic Mia: I bought this about two years ago after looking at it for about a year. I didn’t think I needed something more than a washcloth or cheaper rotating brush option (huge fail) to make my skin look good. I was wrong! This thing really deep cleans like noting else. I have seen my pores reduced in size and my skin glows so much more than it did. It was worth the splurge!
4) Philosophy Microdelivery Triple Acid Brightening Peel: I bought this peel last Summer after watching a presentation on QVC and then stalking it at Ulta. I have some discoloration on my forehead from hormones and also some spots from the sun that popped up all of a sudden that I was looking to address. This kit was so easy! Once a week you wash your face and then wipe this all over your face (it is on a pre-soaked and prepackaged pad) and then go to sleep. You get 12 of them and it continues to work as you use it. I noticed about week four that I could actually go without foundation or concealer when I wanted (which is all the time, ha), and even my mom complimented me on my skin after not seeing me for awhile.
5) Monat hair care: My friend Jennifer introduced me to this hair care line last Fall and I immediately fell in love. During the first wash you could feel how different and unique these products are. Your hair is literally drenched in moisture, yet seems weightless and has gorgeous shine. I had been spending a lot on a previous name brand cleansing conditioner and got maybe a quarter of the results? I also never loved my hair before using Monat, which is sad, right? I can use the shampoo and conditioner ONLY and blow dry and have awesome hair, which is nuts! I think quality hair care products that are all natural and cruelty free are key, because they work so much better than drugstore brands. I also recommend the Replenishing mask (I use it as a deep conditioner 1x/week), the oil (I use this on the ends of my hair and on my face as a moisturizer!), and the hair spray. My curly haired 8 year old uses it, too, and her hair looks amazing;)
( I sell Monat, so if you have any questions fell feel to comment below, or email me!) I’d love to share this wonderful, magical shampoo with you!
Tell me, what products do you splurge on?
Shop this post: