1) When I eat my food, I eat in it order, from least desirable to most desirable (think salad before steak.) I never mix bites! I prefer it all not to touch, too.
2) I hate watching people put on socks or tights, it makes shivers run down my whole body.
3) I can’t leave the house with my bed unmade.
4) I can’t sleep if my closet door is a little ajar or any drawer is half open.
5) I will not purposefully step on a crack on a sidewalk, and typically walk only on certain colored squares in a tile hallway.
6) I am very neat and hate clutter anywhere in my home, but I am not very clean. You will find spiderwebs in the corners of my home and dust just about all over the place. I’d kill for a housecleaner to come in once a week and just do it for me.
7) My husband laughs at me for this, but if we are listening to a song and it has a long musical interlude where a guitar just keeps going on and on with no end, it makes me nervous and my heart race!
8) I am not a technologically savvy person. While I can blog and navigate this space pretty well, I have zero knowledge about what my iPhone can actually do, and still am not entirely sure how to turn our surround sound system on (we’ve had it for 7+ years.)
9) I hate eating any meat off the bone, it really grosses me out! If my husband orders some great looking wings, he’ll cut the meat off for me so I can try it. I just won’t eat it off the bone myself. Eww.
10) I know this isn’t that odd, but I can’t seem to be able to throw out my kids’ baby teeth once they lose them. I have about a half dozen teeth in plastic bags hidden in my closet right now, and figure someday when I die someone will find them and know that I am either a hoarder, or extremely sentimental;)
Tell me, what is weird about YOU!