So, I may have a problem….I can’t stop snagging really cute sandals when I see them, especially when they are on sale! I ALSO got almost all of them on sale, which makes me so freakin happy;) I have been having great luck finding amazing sandals at Target and Walmart this year, and I love how designer sandals are on sale now as stores get ready for Fall.
By now you may have noticed that I keep a quasi-Capsule Closet (I call it a Simplified Closet, course coming soon!) Which means I tend to wear the same things in different combinations over and over again. I rarely get sick of the clothes I wear, these uniforms are what I feel best in after all. I rely on my accessories, jewelry + shoes to be exact, to spice up my looks. I gravitate towards neutral options, as you can probably see, but love having options to choose from each day to make my outfits feel a little fun and different. Let’s dig into my fave sandals I own, I’ll include sizing details for each one.
You can find details for each individual outfit HERE on my Shop My Look page
My favorite sandals to wear this Summer
- Jenny slides (I own and love the white and leopard ones!) These are a well known dupe for the more expensive Steve Madden (and Hermes!) versions, and they are perfect. The leopard are new to me, but I have worn the white ones a zillion times. They are a great casual sandal that can look a little dressy, too. They are true to size.
- Marc Fisher Bryte Stud Sandal. These are newer to me and I snagged them on sale a couple of weeks ago after eyeing them for months. These are a great quality sandal that make any outfit better. I love the studs on them! I want to grab them in the black, too. They fit juuuust right, but if you are between sizes you might go up 1/2 a size.
- Bar III Pecana Flat Sandals. Another newer to me sandal that I got influenced to buy via The Sister Studio😉 I love the nude color and the studs (I’m a sucker for studs, obviously.) These look cute with simple looks, but can be styled dressy! These sandals run small, I’d definitely size up 1/2 a size.
- Time and Tru Footbed Slides. You guys! These sandals were such a surprise for me! First of all, they are only $10. (Unsert praise hands…) They are dupes for Birkenstock sandals are are just as comfortable as the real thing. I promise. I love the white color of these and they fit right into my casual mom life. I 100% recommend these. They are true to size.
- Kersha Embellished Slide Sandals. These might be my favorite, only because they are so gorgeous for such a inexpensive price (under $22.) They are so gorgeous in person and look just as good dressed up a little as they do with a simple tee and cutoffs. I wear these so much and always get compliments when I wear them. These are true to size.
- Audrina Platform Sandals. I bought these back in the Spring and they are my dressier option when I don’t want to wear heels (which I rarely do.) I love how the straps fit on these, they are really flattering on the foot, and they are a more of a flatform, so I can walk in them! I’ve worn them for family date nights with a cute dress, and they also look good with a tee, jeans, and a kimono. I love that they are timeless and will look good for a long time without looking dated. These are true to size.
- Rose Gold Birkenstock’s. These were an spurge a year or so ago and were definitely worth it! The rose gold color elevates simple outfits, and they are also very comfortable. They form to your foot and are just so easy to wear. These are quality shoes and will last for years and years, which I like when I invest in any shoe. These are true to size, but I did order the narrow version b/c the regular ones are VERY wide. (I don’t have narrow feet, so know that the narrow works for a regular foot as well.)
- Emmie Heeled Pumps. I loved the look of these and grabbed them because I knew they’d be great for dressier days (even though those are far and few between, lol.) I like to have a simple black pair of heels and a neutral option in my closet for occasions that pop up. These heels are true to size and are pretty comfortable.
- Ava Skinny Strap Flip Flops . I snagged these under $10 flip flops at Target a month or so ago, because I wanted a “dressier” flip flop that I could wear with dresses that could dress them down or make look more casual. I loved the neutral color (surprise!), and for the money you can’t go wrong. These are true to size and are just a great, simple sandal.