SO this is fun! I always find is really eye opening to dig into the anaytics behind what you guys purchase the most from me, and what I have learned is…you LOVE a great basic. Which is great, because so do I;) I love finding those pieces that are true workhorses in my closet, and yours. While a super fun and colorful piece is nice, it is the great basics that do the most for us, and I think I found a good number of those this year. I loved them, you loved them, and now I am ready to continue finding more of what will make our lives EASIER and give you more style INSPIRATION in 2020!
Your Top TEN purchases in 2019…
10) Abercrombie shorts I had these in two washes, medium ripped and acid wash and wore them all summer! They bring them back every year and they are amazing. I size up one in these for fit and length.
9) Sole Society wedges These are the perfect wedges for Spring and Summer! If they bring them back I am going to snag them in leopard print.
8) Rose gold Birkenstocks I invested in these two years ago and I am so happy I did! They work with almost every single outfit and I wear them probably 5 days a week in the warmer months. I also wore these daily in Hawaii. They are amazing! I bought the narrow version and they are perfect (and I don’t have narrow feet!) They fit generously and mold to your foot.
7) Madewell Medium Transport Tote This is a newer purchase, I grabbed this during the sales week for Black Friday after looking at it for a YEAR! It is the perfect, everyday, neutral bag. I love the medium size and the pockets, and I use it daily. WELL worth the investment!
6) Amazon workout tanks You guys, I own NINE of these and they are the ONLY workout tanks I use! I love them so much! They are inexpensive, yet hold up so well! I love the fit (high neck, lower armholes for air circulation), and the price is amazing. I buy the packs of three and never regret it. So many of you have messaged me that you bought and love these!
5) Abercrombie drapey tee This exact tee isn’t on the website right now (I hope they bring it back!) I loved this because it had a soft and drapey material, not just cotton, and felt so good on! I linked a similar one, but keep in mind it is the drapey tee if you are looking on the site! I have it in the white and gray.
4) Victoria Emerson bracelet This makes me so happy! The particular one you liked the most was the one in the pic on the left! It is one bracelet with a magnetic back, and I wore it a lot last summer. I freakin’ LOVE this brand and wear one of their wraps every single day!
3) American Eagle Tomgirl jeans (sold out, similar HERE) I think you guys loved these as much as me! I wore these so much this past Spring and Summer, and still wear them. They are the perfect color, fit, and I love the rips. Every single time I wear them I get complimented! I hope they bring these exact pair back!
2) Free People Ottoman tunic sweater This is such a good sweater! I got it on sale a year or so ago and they brought it back this year because it is that good. I have in in white (below) in a size small, and I will most likely grab it in another color. It looks great with leggings and skinny jeans, and if you are short enough, a dress! It is a beautiful quality sweater that is worth the splurge!
1) Zella high waisted leggings! You guys, this surprised me! I think this goes to show that having high quality basics on hand is KEY to having a workable wardrobe. I have had these for 4+ years (that is why I am sharing a pic of me wearing them from 3-ish years ago!) and they still look and feel like new. I wear them casually, but they can be worn to work out in. They wear like iron and if you wear leggings a lot, they are worth every penny. I am wearing them in the photo above, too!
Yay, that’s it! What were the best things you bought and wore this past year?