Fall shoe roundup!
Some of these shoes I have had for years, and some are new. This year I have been really into non athletic sneakers, something I haven’t really done in the past. Turns out, sneakers are really comfortable for daily life lol. I also love a camel colored shoe over black, they just go with more things and add interest! Let’s chat about each, starting at the top!
1) These buckled western style boots from Target are probably my fave. I bought them 2 years ago and they have held up so well. I love the pointed toe and the suede like fabric. These look great with pants and dresses. Similar pair HERE and HERE. And THESE are on sale!
2) Glitter sneakers! I went into a store looking for a different pair of shoes and walked out with these as well. I couldn’t help myself. 🙋🏻♀️They are a dupe for a more expensive pair and have a terry cloth lining that feels really good on your feet. I feel fun whenever I wear these, you know? I also wear them about 80% of the time right now. These are SIMILAR and I just bought THESE.
3) These studded mules from Target are 2+ years old and make every outfit better. I love how easy they are to throw on, and the low heel sort of dresses up a basic look. Similar pair HERE and HERE. Oh, and THESE are cute!
4) I have been wanting a pair of snakeskin boots for a year now, but didn’t want to spend too much. I saw these online and immediately added to cart. They have a higher heel and I wouldn’t wear them if I was walking a lot, but they sure make simple outfits more FUN. Exact boots HERE.
5) These white sneakers were influenced by @thesisterstudioig and I am glad I went with it. They are so freakin comfortable and they have that trendy “dad sneaker” look, even though I probably had a pair in the 80’s. Size down a 1/2 size in these! Exact pair HERE.
6) The furry mules are kind of ridiculous and I love them for that! They feel like slippers and probably aren’t for everyone, but they are pretty cute and do grow on you, I promise. Exact pair HERE.