Some random things about me:
1) I can’t watch people put on socks, or even THINK about people putting on socks. It puts a chill right up my soul. *shivers
2) My job in high school was selling fishing tickets and fixing fishing rods/selling bait for our families’ deep sea fishing company.
3) I have a minor in Economics only bc it was required for my major (Business Mgt.) and needed to take a couple extra economics classes for my degree. I also have my Master’s degree in Reading Education and taught Kindergarten and Second grade. I love kids.
4) I slept with a certain pillow (that disintegrated) and silky pillowcase (torn up and in shreds) until 2 years ago, when I lost the pillowcase at a hotel while travelling. I’m still sad about it and miss sleeping with it.
5) I failed gym in high school because I hated changing in a cold locker room, so I didn’t. Plus I had mono that year and didn’t make up what I missed.
6) I don’t like wearing puffy vests, I feel like an imposter in them. It’s a whole body no for me.
7) I hate celery and think it has a really gross taste.
8) I trained for and ran a 1/2 marathon in 10 weeks even though I could barely run 1 mile when I signed up. It’s amazing what the body can do when you put your mind to it.
9) I knew my daughter’s name for 6 years before she was born, but my son was nameless for 2 days because we couldn’t decide. I still have the hospital menu from the night he as born with all the names I liked listed out. I thought we had a name until he was born and looked nothing like that name! I knew immediately the name we picked was wrong.
10) I’m sentimental with my kids’ stuff and have bins and bins of toys and baby clothes saved, but I throw out/give away my own stuff regularly (I hate clutter!)
Tell me something fun about you!