Here are FIVE faux fur options that I’m dying over lately (and I think you NEED. Ha.)
1) I bought my first faux fur jacket, a leopard one, on sale a couple of years ago at Asos. I love this jacket! It is funky, yet classic, and gives a cute edge to any look. Here is a Topshop option, a Forever 21 option, and an Asos option!
2) I bought the pale pink jacket above last March from Forever 21 on sale and I am so glad I did (the best time to buy a jacket is late Spring!) I always get compliments when I wear it, and it is the warmest, Teddy bear type coat you ever did see. I found a similar one at Asos, Nordstrom, and Cara Loren’s shop.
3) My mama bought me a gorgeous gray faux fur jacket a couple of years ago, and I absolutely love it. I personally love wearing it super casual, often with jeans, a slouchy sweater, and faux Ugg boots. It brings a cool vibe to the days I am really lazy getting dressed, it’s kind of like the red lip of jackets;) I found a similar one at Topshop.
4) Something that I bought that really surprised me last year was my blue faux fur jacket from Forever 21. I call it my Cookie Monster coat! It is bright and happy and a little out there, perfect for all neutral looks and for going out. Sometimes the fun of faux fur is going out the box color wise. I found a cute copper one, the most amazing patchwork style faux fur, and a rust colored shaggy style faux fur coat.
5) Last but not least, I love a jacket with a great shawl style faux fur collar. I saw one on Love Taza a couple of years ago and it was so gorgeous. I would die to find a similar one now. It’s even better if the jacket is a fun color, too! ( I saw a woman in Target the other day in a gorgeous red coat and I couldn’t stop staring, it was such a fun color and she looked great.) Here is a wonderful black version, and a plaid option.
Shop the post:
Use code FCXPSW for 40% off site wide at French Connection from 11/24 at 8am till 11/27 at 7:59am!
Use code FC40BF for 40% off site wide 11/26 at 11:59pm till 11/30 at 11:59am!
Wanting: A big ‘ol glass of red win tonight! I’ve been working on cleaning up my diet a bit during the week and saving treats and alcohol for weekends only (and sparingly with the treats even then!) The thing about indulging is this: you can do it a whole lot less than you think, and I say no way more than I really want to when yummy things come my way. BUT, I feel better about myself when I do, and my weight and general well being almost never changes. So, I guess it’s working? ANYWAY, wine tonight!
Hope you have a great weekend, friends!
I blogged a look similar to this once and really liked it, so when I found this top hidden in the back of my closet I decided to recreate it! This Forever 21 top/dress is a favorite of mine. It is silky and loose and makes me feel really cute. Who doesn’t want that? I am eyeing a similar one from Free People that has really caught my eye, too! Also, these flats from Nordstrom are so fun and on trend, and work for me equally in my personal life as well as for work!
Finally, this Rocksbox (Kendra Scott) turquoise necklace above is something I’m debating on keeping. It’s $64, is that worth it? Help me!
Shop this post: