4) My kids have 9 more days of school left, and while I am a little sad to lose my alone time in the day (if I’m not working, ha!), I am so thrilled to spend some quality time with my kiddos. They are the BEST age (6 + 8), and we have the best adventures together all summer long.
5) I have a tattoo appointment next month to add a third feather to my tattoo I have on my ribs. I love the thought of having feathers drifting down my side, and I can’t wait to complete my set.
Tell me, what’s new with YOU?
3) I’ve had a down pillow and super soft pillowcase since I was ten, I think? Over time the pillow actually disinegrated, and I was left with the pillowcase, which I just put on another pillow. Now the pillowcase has shredded and can’t go over a pillow, and it’s just one long piece of fabric and I CANNOT sleep without it. So I guess I sleep with a blankie of sorts? I’m attached to it, you could say. I’m mildly embarrassed to admit to this, ha.
4) I eat food one item at a time during meals, usually eating the thing I want the least first, until I get to what I want the most. I don’t mix bites and I don’t like it to touch or overlap.
5) I am a neat freak. I enjoy neatening things and organizing stuff. If you asked me to sit and clean out a closet where I could toss things and make things pretty at my own discretion I would be THRILLED. I think it’s the control factor I like. I can make things look neat and orderly, making my life feel more neat and orderly.
Tell me, what do YOU do that makes you a little weird?