Vintage pic of my daughter with crazy, curly hair squishing bugs. Love her!
1) My son is obsessed with the fact that he has nipples. The other night as I was drying him off after bath he asked if I “could put lotion on his nipples. Both of them.”
Sidenote: He tells me every day that he has nipples. I have no idea what his fascination is.
2) My daughter is learning to ryhme. She had to go get something and told my husband and I she would be “as quick as a dick!” We both looked at each other trying to figure out if she actually said what we think she said.
3) Molly screaming out in the grocery store, “Look at her!” and pointing at a woman walking by (and startling her.) We shushed her and kept moving along only to have her tell us she liked the woman’s curly hair. Poor lady did not like be pointed out by nosy four year olds.
4) Once about two months after I had my son I was in line at Target and a little boy pointed at me and said (loudly) to his mom, “Look mom, she has a baby in her belly!”
I thought that mom would die of mortification.
And I joined the gym.
5) Molly at the breakfast table last week: “I have small boobies now. Someday I’ll have big boobies like you. Want to see my small boobies?” Then she lifts her shirt up to show me.
Can I mention that I have never said the word “boobies” to her in my life? Where does this come from?
What are some funny things you have heard kids say?