Part two of my what the heck to wear during the holidays series is a little more dressed up. This could be for an impromptu dinner out, Christmas Eve church services, festive parties at friends’…you get the drift! I know that whenever I am pressed for time I always go for black. This dress is a classic shift that can be worn so many ways, my current favorite is belted with a furry scarf and bright heels. What is more festive than bright red? And fur! I also love pairing dressy items with more laid back pieces (this coat at Old Navy was only $20!) Here are some more options to switch things up:
1) Switch the jacket for this bow cardigan and cinch it with the belt…office appropriate and warm!
2) Change the heels to these glitter ones and wear a statement necklace….New Year’s Eve ready.
3) Go more edgy with these peep toe booties and this leather jacket. (Don’t forget this spiked necklace!)
4) For all out glam, change the plain dress to this sequin one.
5) For a classic and demure look, wear this coat with these heels, very Jackie O. Don’t forget the pearls!