c/o Avery Lane Boutique poncho; Target dress (similar, similar) and “M” necklace; F21 boots (similar); E Moore Store pendant necklace.
Welcome! I may have some new folks around these parts today, so here’s a little getting to know the gal behind the blog post.
Let’s see….my name is Meagan (not Jackie), I’m 33 (and still get carded, yahoo!) and I like QVC and ice coffee and wearing entire outfits that come from Target while shopping at Target. Let’s get started, shall we?
Here are my 20 random facts about me:
(Thanks for the post idea, Emily!)
20. The day in February) my daughter was born in 2008. She was three weeks early and came after 6 hours of labor that I didn’t know I was in until I was admitted. Turns out, labor doesn’t always feel like you think it will.
19. The age I was when I met my husband at Keene State. We’re college sweethearts:)
18. My lucky number and the day I was born (in August.)
17. The age difference between my two children, which we (sort of) planned. I can’t figure out if that was crazy or good yet. (It was crazy.)
16. The number of throw pillows I have on three couches in my home. And I’m somewhat (totally) psycho about having them looking neat and pretty.
15. The amount of times I’ve dyed my hair this year, either ombre or black or some horrifying mistake that I have to fix. I never learn.
14. How many red and pink lipsticks I own, scattered in my makeup drawer.
13. The number of wedding rings I have in rotation. Only three of them are real (an engagement ring and two wedding bands), the rest are fake. Hey, I like variety, okay?
12. As in midnight. The time I typically fall asleep.
11. Ounces of wine I like in a glass. If I’m going to drink just one I better make it a good one, right?
10. Years I went to college. Four for under grad (Business Management) and six for my Master’s (Reading education.) My Master’s took forever because I went at night while working and having two babies and doing school work and projects while kids run around my feet and cry, “up, up.”
9. My anniversary date (October) and the number of years we’ve been married. Next year we are doing a super fun vow renewal and I can’t wait. I want a big, tulle filled dress this time, darn it.
8. The number of Pumpkin candles from Walmart I’ve hoarded away for Fall. They have the best candles and they are cheap!
7. The number of books in my fave series of all time, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Seriously, you gotta read them. The first one is a little tough to get into at first, but it is worth it. I promise.
6. The number of times I’ve moved in the past 11 years. Gotta love the military!
5. How many times I’ve been in Target this week.
4 The number of books on my nightstand that I’m currently reading/rereading. A style book, a self help book, a parenting book and a book just for fun. Perfection in my eyes.
3. Cell phones I’ve had in the last 5 years. One I dumped a bottle of formula on and one I ran over with my car and now I have an Android. I want an iPhone now…is it worth it?
2. The number of children I have. I used to want three forever, but now I am so happy with my number. They give me a run for my money.
1. The number of books I’ve written (so far!) about blogging and all you need to create a successful one. You can find it HERE.
Don’t forget to introduce yourself in the comments below, I want to meet youuuuuuuuuu! And a giveaway, just for fun…good luck!