1) If you are reading this sometime during the day on Friday, I am on my way to Chicago for a Monat conference. I am so excited! I’m meeting my sister in law and we are going to learn how to dominate our shampoo business, and maybe have a glass of wine (or five.) I’ll update Snapchat (@becauseofjackie) and Insta as I go!
2) I’m finalizing my packing for Chicago and can’t wait to finally wear this striped off the shoulder dress. I’m bringing my overalls, too, because I love them with a cute and sassy off the shoulder top for a night out on the town. I’m a major list person and have it all written down by day and type. I hate forgetting stuff!
3) Last weekend it snowed and this weekend it will reach 70 degrees, I have serious weather whiplash! While most of my weekend will be spent indoors or driving in the car, I plan on cranking some Zac Brown Band and Mumford and Sons and cruising with the windows down.
4) I just spent $200 at Kohl’s on cute Spring clothes for my kids (and nothing for me, I’ve been GOOD.) They love to be comfortable, so I buy them mix and match separates and let them dress themselves. (This often results in them looking homeless, oh well.) It look me a long time to realize that what they wear is not a reflection on ME, but a reflection of who THEY are. If they are happy (and dressed appropriate for the weather and decency!), I’m okay.
5) Since I am whiter than a ghost right now, I plan on applying my self tanner tonight so I can wake up tanned and ready for the weekend. Here is a post I did two years ago about my favorite self tanner. I’m obsessed (and it’s cheap!)
Happy Weekend, friends!