Let me geek out a second here. I LOVE looking through my analytics and seeing what YOU like to read the most. It gives me a better idea how to serve you with content you enjoy the most, and I am almost always surprised by it! Turns out, you really like to see results from fitness programs (I like that, too), and you also totally dig info on the best self tanners to use. AND, you like when I get real with you and write about military wife life and mom life and all things #truth. And this is good, because all this is what I get excited to write about, yay! In the almost 7 years I’ve been showing up here, the thing I value the most is sharing the things that matter to me (and what I think matters to YOU, and then connecting with you over it. I truly value your comments and readership, and I am working on ways to serve you in all ways possible, both here and on my super awesome Facebook page (hello, weekly live videos!)
Here are the FIVE most read and searched posts from my blog:
- A year and a half ago I started my first round of Kayla Itsine’s Beach Body Guide and I cannot say enough things about it. I wrote about my first 12 week results, and kept it going for 3 more rounds before I moved on to CrossFit when I moved. I still love BBG and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use plan for either at home or at the gym on your own. It’s amazing. I included my free guide to Macros 101 below, it is the paln I did along with BBG that gave me great results!
- Finding the right self tanner is HARD, am I right? I have tried a zillion kinds, but I have two that I really love. I compared them both in this post for you, with photos. I still use my favorite almost every week and swear by it.
- I am a big advocate for eating healthy and treating your body like you love and adore it. I wrote a post about the eating plan that I did to go along with my BBG workouts, and that was a big hit with you! I am not as strict as I was when I wrote it, but it gave me the basis to eat the way I do currently (mostly Paleo, and just eating what is good for me, instinctively.)
- Last Spring when we were awaiting orders for our move, I wrote a post about what not to say to a military wife who is being transferred. I knew a lot of my fellow military spouses would understand where I was coming from, and I thought it would be great for those not in that situation to read as well. I love reading helpful advice from those of you in situations I don’t know much about (what to say to women who have trouble conceiving, things to say to those that are hurt from illness, etc…), so I thought I’d throw my two sense in where I had some expertise.
- Lastly, I truly enjoy writing about motherhood the most. It is my most cherished role, and being able to just show up here and write what is on my heart is everything. Last summer I wrote about what a stay at home mom does all day, and it resonated with a lot of you. I am so happy to be able to use this space to write and share, and motherhood is a great subject to purge all my feelings into.
Thank you so much for reading and supporting this blog! I cherish your support and I hope to write many, many more posts about the things that matter the most to us.