I wanted to share with you a few books that I have been reading and using daily that I LOVE, and I think you will, too! Let’s do this…
1) The Tapping Solution: This is my newest book that I read in a day and a half, and have already started implementing into my daily life. If you haven’t heard about Tapping, or EFT, it basically helps you release emotions from your body by tapping on certain points on your face and chest. It is pretty amazing! I love the exercises in the book and can see that itis life changing already.
2) Mastering Affluence: I have had this book for 2+ months and have gone through the 6 weeks of exercises, and I also reference it daily for the affirmations and the scripts she uses to clear out toxic energy. It is amazing! She covers all areas of your life (money, relationships, how we talk to ourselves), and really helps show how we can live a life of affluence, ease and joy.
3) The Modern Chakra Guide: This book is by the same author as the second one and I LOVE how she describes the chakra system, and how relatable it is! I am about to start this (I will work from the bottom chakra up), and I am excited to try the exercises she gives. This is a fascinating read and I love how she approaches everything.
4) You Can Heal Your Life: If you can get any book EVER I suggest this! It is probably my favorite and my most read, and I have highlighted close to 90% of it. This helps you at the core to let go of the past and love yourself, and teaches you how to talk affirmatively. I have several of her books and this is the best one to start with. I wish everyone in the world had this book and really could heal themsleves with it. It is so, so good!
And sort of random, but not? If you need a couple of cozy blankets to snuggle under while you read…
1) This leopard one is so luzurious and drapes perfectly on your lap! I have it in the gray pattern and in the queen size and love snuggling under it to watch movies.
2) My daughter is obsessed with this sherpa blanket (I have it is pink!) It is sherpa on one side and a furry material on the other.
3) I am currently snuggled under this sherpa and fleece blanket right this second and it may be my fave. I love the pattern and color (I have the pink!), and it is luxurious and amazing.