An oversized sweaters with jeans is my favorite outfit this time of year. One, I am always cold so I need the warmth! And two, I like to get dressed even if I am staying at home, and it makes an easy, pulled together outfit. Add earrings and lipstick and I feel good. (Most often worn with slippers because I’m not a monster;)
Some of my sweaters I have had for years, and others are new. Here are my top 5 that I wear constantly:
- I have this Aerie sweater (see above) in 4 colors. I love the tunic lengh, the oversized fit, and it is so soft. I wear a size medium and it is perfectly oversized.
- I bought this sweater at Target on impulse one day and was shocked by the quality and price of it. I own it in orange, but would love it in the white color, too. I bought a medium and it fits like a tunic sweater. If you want a regualr fit like the model, I’d size down.
- This Free People sweater is several years old and still looks like new. I have in white and would love the pink color! I wear a size small and it is very big and oversized, I’ve even seen some wear it as a dress.
- I have a version of this sweater (from here, but they sell out instantly, act fast!) The one I have is an exact dupe and is, again, very oversized and looks great with leggings or skinny jeans. I wear a small at Dressed in Lala (new items drop every Friday, use code MEAGANxLALA for 10% off,) and an XS in Free People for this sweater. It is HUGE, so size way done.
- Another Aerie sweater I own, I love the heavier knit and the slit sides. I wear a medium and it is oversized. I did notice it snags a bit in certain places, I pulled them back from the inside but can see how it would be annoying;)
And a few honorable mentions that I don’t own, but I am eyeing!
This ribbed, cropped sweater
This fine knit sweater
This chunky, turtleneck sweater
And may I suggest….
This fleece lined hat (I own 3!)
This jacket (I have it in black in a size medium!)
And these snakeskin boots (that I just ordered!)
Shop this post!